Join George in support of Delivering *free* resources to parents of all backgrounds and income levels
Involved Parents Make Schools Great
Help me and The Parents Union support over 2 million parents because …
– It’s statistically true that kids with involved parents do better in school.
– Parents who know about rigorous programs, like honors classes, are more likely to enroll their kids.
– Kids with highly involved parents have fewer discipline problems.
– High-schoolers with involved parents are less likely to drop out.
About The Parents Union
Our web site provides information to parents in a quick and easy format and encourages parents to participate with stories and insights:
- The Grid is where parents go to get resources that help kids succeed in school
- The Parent Exchange is where parents direct the conversation
- The Burp is where parents receive highlights and how-to’s straight to their mobile
Thanks for your support!!